John Saadeh offers legal counsel to companies of all sizes across the technology sector and beyond. Specifically helping startups, emerging growth companies and mid-size companies with corporate, contracts, employment, intellectual property, fundraising, and privacy matters. We help large corporations with commercial contract negotiations in the United States and abroad, due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, creation of playbooks and templates, legal strategy, and more.
Many startups and other clients retain us to act as their “outsourced in-house counsel.” This arrangement has three principal benefits: (i) we develop an in-depth familiarity with our client’s business, culture and legal needs; (ii) we maintain a long-term relationship, which facilitates efficiency of service; and (iii) we become an integral part of our client’s management team.
- Choice of entity Incorporation
- Initial capitalization and founder’s stock
- Business licensing, EINs and other initial matters
- Drafting initial contact forms, terms of service, licenses, etc.
- Equity financing
- “Friends and Family” investments
- Seed investments
- Angle investments
- Venture capital investments
- “Crowd-source” investments
- Debt-financing: Secured and un-secured loans.
- Customer and supplier contract review and negotiation
- Employment and HR matters
- Intellectual property protection and licensing
- Business Disputes
- Entity Governance and ongoing maintenance
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Stock acquisitions
- Asset acquisition
- Management and employee buy-outs
- Listing in public markets
- Wind-up and dissolution