Preetpaul is Of-Counsel at the Saadeh Law Firm in California’s Bay Area. He practices in the State of California and before the United States District Court. Preetpaul specializes in areas of Civil Litigation, Intellectual Property, Probate, and Estate Planning.
Preetpaul was born and raised in Northern California. He earned a B.A. from the Johns Hopkins University, and a Juris Doctorate with a Specialization in Intellectual Property, with Distinction, from the Golden Gate University School of Law.
• State Bar of California, December 2014
• U.S. District Court Northern District of California
Golden Gate University School of Law – Juris Doctorate 2014
• Dean’s List 2012-2014
• Intellectual Property Law Association, Co-Chair
Johns Hopkins University
• B.A. Psychological and Brain Sciences
PROFESSIONAL AND ASSOCIATION MEMBERSHIPS
• American Bar Association
• Bar Association of San Francisco
• South Asian Bar Association
• Asian American Bar Association